Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby Shower Gift Set

I made a baby shower gift set last week . . .
Side Fasten Bib - my own pattern. Download the pattern here, and the instructions are linked from this post. The red square on the top, right of the bib is the velcro attachment (which doesn't show when it's being worn)

Rounded Burp Cloths - my own pattern. Download the pattern here, and get the tutorial from this post.

On the bib and the burp cloths, I used wonder under to attach the strip of brown fabric and the red fabric dots to the base piece before I sewed the backs on. It's hard to see in the pictures, but the red dots are different sizes - they get smaller from left to right.

Pacifier Clip
- instructions in the previous post.

Tie Onesie
- I used the pattern & instructions from Trey & Lucy. I've also used the pattern from Crap I've Made too. They are my 2 favorite patterns out there, but they are different sizes. One I like using better for new born/infants and the other better for toddlers because of the length difference. But that's just my personal taste.

Here's my son wearing the one I made him to wear to church on Father's Day.

1 comment: