Monday, May 3, 2010

Denim Baby Book

During Dana & Rae's "Celebrate the Boy" month in February, I found this idea. I adapted it for my little girl though. My favorite pages are the front cover and the back. I used cookie cutters and text/images I made for all the pages.

I also rounded the corners and added piping along the outside edges. This was time consuming to make, but I really enjoyed making it last weekend. I also made a boy one for a baby shower I'm going to tomorrow. I used cookie cutters and images I drew for that one as well. I'll post that later this week with the rest of the items I made.

Here is the front: Here are the inside pages: Here is the back:

6 comments:

  1. O wow, this is so stinkin' cute!! I adore it!! I just learned how to cut fabric with my cricut, so I may be able to swing something like this :) Love the denim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!! I wish I could do that.
    I wish I am WA so I can learn from you and hang out with you and Ethan and Emeree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really cute. I love the cherries the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured this idea with a roundup of fun baby ideas:

    http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/2010/05/wednesdays-wowzers-tons-of-baby-ideas.html

    Thanks so much!!
    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute book! Love the cupcake. Thanks for stopping by the Cupcake Carnival! Be sure to come back for all the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piekne đŸ€© usztywniaƂa pani czyms te strony czy to sam jeans ?

    ReplyDelete