Thursday, November 4, 2010

THE 'Stache

This one's for you Kari!!  I don't understand the mustache craze either, but it sure looks cute on a 2 year old.
I don't think my son even knew what a mustache was, but he's been saying "mustache" ever since he got up from his nap and I fit the elastic on him to finish this.


I saw this idea while scrolling through the archives at Sew Mama Sew - from 5 Orange Potatoes.  Since it would be worn by a 2 year old, I sandwiched the ends of the elastic between the 2 layers of felt because I'm guessing he would have it on backwards half the time - so this way, both sides are finished and presentable.


He tried to give his best "sinister" face.

Next, I'm gonna have to make a "Respect the 'Stache" shirt . . .

2 comments:

  1. Love it and so would my four year old. Why do they want to grow up so fast?! Funny pics, my son has the same shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!!! Okay, I think I'm starting to "get" the whole mustache thing a little bit better now. I LOVE!LOVE!LOVE! the last picture of Ethan :)

    ReplyDelete