Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Paint Chip Egg Garland

I saw this idea from Modern Parents Messy Kids on One Pretty Thing the other day...and knew I had to go digging for my paint chips.  I love how it turned out!  Depending on the ages of your kids, they could help with this.  Mine are too young for scissors, but my son lined up the eggs after I cut them and had fun helping me.  You could even do this with scrapbook paper instead if you don't have paint chips handy.


I ended up with enough eggs to make two of them.  A long one for the mantle, and a short one for the mirror in the entry way.

As I've been trying to decorate for Spring/Easter, my children quickly remind me what I can and can't put out at their level.

9 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serena,

    So glad you tried out my Easter garland. You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!! Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo cute! I love all the cheery, spring colors! Baby girl is adorable too :) Oh, your fireplace is looking awesome now as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh your fire places is amazing!! I am admire Michael's work! He is awosome! and love to see little girl! I miss her ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so colorful and pretty. I'm sharing it with my readers.

    ReplyDelete