Friday, November 16, 2012

Prophet Frame

We made these at Super Saturday last month.  I love this photo of President Monson.  It gives him a really comforting Grandpa look.

Here is the link to the original idea.  But we couldn't find the wide rectangle frame that she used, so we used the square ones from Wal-Mart or Michael's and just trimmed the picture of President Monson.  These were a popular one with the ladies that attended the crafting day. 

The frame is 97 cents or a dollar - depending on which store you get it from.  So this is a really affordable project.  Part of what makes the frame cheap is that there is no glass to protect the picture - so I just laminated my photo to make it a bit more durable and firm.

3 comments:

  1. I loved making this craft with you Sis. I really enjoy having it in my home.

    ReplyDelete