I am hosting my first giveaway EVER!! Exciting times!
We're celebrating Back to School with an awesome new product-- The Paper Tower! This is the perfect storage solution for paper lovers and scrapbookers everywhere and The Original Scrapbox is giving one away!
The Paper Tower was designed as a companion to the Workbox and Craftbox line of brilliant storage solutions from The Original Scrapbox.
There are so many possibilities with the Paper Tower. It can be used for any type of crafting storage from quilting to beading to stamping. Store your material, paper, stamps, accessories, anything your heart desires. The see-through totes make organizing a snap and I love the handy velcro storage bags on the inside of the door!
Enter to win a prize package worth $50.00 and one entry into the grand prize drawing for a Paper Tower of your choice of color. You can win:
Kodak fashion neckstraps/bracelets for cameras or cell phones
Deluxe Kodak canvas camera case, lined, with accessory pockets
If you are selected as a preliminary winner of the prize package, you will be entered into the grand prize drawing held on RachelleWrites on October 18, 2010. On that date, Rachelle will select a winner from all of the finalists to receive one Paper Tower (value up to $545.00) in the winner's choice of color/style of wood*.
*The contest is open to addresses in the 48 contiguous United States only. Announcement of winners may be delayed due to health circumstances out of Rachelle's control.
Giveaway open from October 8, 2010 to October 14, 2010 at 11:59pm MST.
*You can only enter under one name
* It is possible to win more than one preliminary prize (by entering at different blogs hosting this giveaway), which means it’s possible to be entered into the grand prize drawing more than once.
*All winner’s addresses must be stateside US addresses
*You must complete the required entry to be eligible to win
*Winner will have 24 hours to respond with their address once announced to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.
Here's how to enter: Leave a comment for your required entry and if you wish to add extra entries, please leave a separate comment for each one.
*Required entry: You must visit The Original Scrapbox website and leave a comment here telling me your favorite item and what you would use it for.
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Original Scrapbox
- Follow my blog - Nap Time Crafts
- Facebook the contest with linkback in your comment
- Add the contest button (pictured below) to your blog sidebar with a link to this contest
To receive 5 extra entries, you must do the following 2 things together on your blog post and please leave a link back to your blog post with your comment (leave 5 separate comments for this entry). *Link back to this contest, so that people know where to enter.
- Blog about the contest WITH a picture of The Paper Tower in your post and link back to this post, so people will know where to enter.
- In your blog post link the phrase "The Paper Tower " to http://theoriginalscrapbox.com/catalogproducts/the-paper-tower
My EyeQ Sue Neal
Nap Time Crafts
Brown Paper Packages
Mod Podge Rocks
*Disclosure: I received a free product from The Original Scrapbox to host this giveaway. All rules must be followed and correct contiguous U.S. address given for prize to be awarded.