Monday, November 2, 2009

Nutter Butter Cookie Creations

I've seen these ghosts on several different blogs. So not really a person to give credit to . . . But I loved making and eating these guys. All you need to make the ghosts is Nutter Butter cookies, almond bark, and mini chocolate chips. Melt the almond bark, dip the cookie in and then put on the eyes and mouth.

Last year for a Christmas party, I made these reindeer - found the idea in a Family Fun Magazine. These guys were a bit easier than the ghosts. All you need is the Nutter Butters, pretzels, choc. chips, red M&Ms and frosting. Dab some frosting on each piece to assemble to the cookie.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just found your blog this morning through another blog. I wanted to let you know that I will be featuring some of your Halloween creations on my blog on Oct 2nd. I hope you don't mind. I adore your things and would like for my readers to be able to see how cute your stuff is.
    Thanks a million!

    btw- I adore your scripture cover. I am going to have to make one for my quad. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete