Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanksgiving and Halloween Bunting

I found this idea for a Halloween bunting, and they mentioned using the other side for Thanksgiving.  Wonderful idea. 
Except I forgot how much I HATE working with burlap.  It's messy when cutting, it's itchy and just aggrivates my exczema and makes me feel like I'm wearing an itchy burlap blanket.  Anyway, I love how it turned out.  I put a maple leaf on the last spot since "thankful" didn't fill up the whole line. 

Even though Halloween is past, you can still make this in time for Thanksgiving and then make the Halloween side to be ready for next year.  I didn't have mini black ric rac, but I did have thin sparkly ribbon!
I couldn't find the same font she used, so I found a similar one on dafont.com - called IFC Rail Road

No comments:

Post a Comment