Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bean Bag Toss Board

We made this last year, but for some reason, I didn't get around to painting it until a couple weeks ago.  I found this tutorial for making the board - with fold in legs so that it stores nice and compact in the garage.  Technically, all I did was find the tutorial and paint it.  My husband did all the cutting, sanding and assembling; but that's not important :)

With the nice weather we've been having, we just keep this on the back patio and the kids are having a great time playing with this.

One thing different we did - I felt like the board was too big for just one hole, so we cut 3 different sized holes.  And then I painted it blue with orange stripes for some fun detail.

1 comment:

  1. I loved playing it too. Good for all ages :)

    ReplyDelete