Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Little flower hair clips

I'm not a huge fan of the gigantic flower on my baby's head.  So I like when I find a tutorial or idea for a smaller flower or bow that I can make for a hair clip for her little head.  Right now, she doesn't have hair, so I just clip them onto a headband. 
And, she's taking her morning nap now, so she can't model them.

I found the pattern here; it's suggested as a shoe clip, but I made mine into hair clips.  I glued those mini snappy clips to the back - perfect size so it doesn't show behind the leaf.

2 comments:

  1. Those are soooo cute! I also make hair clips while my baby is asleep and I've even started selling them in my Etsy shop because they are so much fun to make! Great clips!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/AssortedMiscellany

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute!! I'm like you, I don't like huge flowers on my baby's head. These look like the prefect size!

    ReplyDelete