Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Scarf

I saw this idea on Ruffles and Stuff (she's done blogging, but her blog is still up to view past posts). She used cute socks to make her daughter a scarf.

I used some of my old Halloween socks to make an adult Halloween scarf.Since I had crew style socks, I had more usable pieces of my sock - which helped make it adult sized. The orange and black on the left are skeletons, and the green ones and black one on the right (has silver, sparkly stripes) are not Halloween, but the colors went well with the other 2.
Since they are holiday socks, I only wore them a couple times in the last 5-6 years, so the foot part was in really good shape and looks new still.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, can I wear that scarf sometime? I think those are my old socks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, mom - the orange ones were your's - so I guess you technically own 1/4th of this scarf. :)

    ReplyDelete